Week at a Glance for December 7 - 11
Second Week of Advent (imagine only two candle are lit)
- Prayer Assembly - 5/6D - Home Reading Awards
- School Advisory Council Meeting @ 7:00 (No Foundation meeting) - Childcare provided
- Hot Lunch
- Junior University Class # 3
- Brother Roger to Visit @ 11:35
- Gym Set Up from Christmas Concerts at 2 PM - Volunteers needed!!
Principal Blog Update: The Business of Learning - http://josephdumont.blogspot.ca/
Podcast Update - https://soundcloud.com/joseph-dumont/great-scott-podcast-nov-16
- This week at SAC we will discuss a variety of topics. We will have a special guest from St. Mary’s who will share some info about our partner school. We will also discuss the topic of school clothing policies. We will also have reports from our Student Government, our principal, our teacher representative, and the Model Project. There is free childcare; please come out! The meeting starts at 7:00 PM in the library.
- December Newsletter is here - http://stmartins.eics.ab.ca/images/2015_December_Newsletter.pdf
- Great job to all students and staff for their donations to the Christmas Bureau! I made my kids buy Elsa and Anna dolls to donate - gives them a real sense of sacrifice!!! This week we are bringing in warm clothing donations - socks, toques, scarves, mittens, etc.
December 15 Grade 1-3 Christmas COncert
December 16 Kindergarten Christmas Concert, Grade 4-6 Christmas Concert
December 18 Christmas Mass
December 18 - January 3 - Christmas Holidays
Quote: “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.” - Dale Evans
Check out our staff blogs!!
Mrs. Sorochan - http://melaniesorochan.blogspot.ca/
Mrs. Bilyk - http://cherylbilyk.blogspot.
Miss. Austin - http://vanessaaustin.blogspot.com/
Miss Bjornstad - http://jodiebjornstad.blogspot.ca
Mrs. Deal - http://tracydeal.blogspot.ca/
Ms. O’Neill - http://courtoneill.blogspot.ca/
Ms. Sawatzky- http://kellysawatzky.blogspot.ca/
Mrs. Salsbury - http://lsalsbury.blogspot.ca/
Ms. Welke - http://tracywelke.blogspot.ca/
Mrs. Cheremshynski - http://cheremshynski.blogspot.ca/
Ms. Magnus - http://kimagnus.blogspot.ca/