Week at a Glance for February 29 - March 4
- Prayer Assembly - Fine Arts Academy
- Boston Pizza Forms Due
- Resilient Kids Program - Grade 4 & 5
- Junior ATB at Lunch
- Hot Lunch - Lazy Lasagna
- Cosmic Girls Yoga
- Blossom Program
Wednesday - Early Dismissal at 1:55 p.m.
- Spirit Day - Dress like your favourite cartoon character
- Boston Pizza Day
- Hot Lunch - Perogies and Sausages
- Faith Presentation for grade 6 students at St. Mary’s - 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Friday - Faith PD Day - No School
Principal Blog Update: The Evolution of Technology in Schools http://josephdumont.blogspot.ca/
- Huge thanks to our Coaches - Ms.O’Neill and Ms. Bjornstad for all of their hard work and talents in coaching basketball season! You guys rock! Our grade ⅚ students learned so much this season and they could not have done it without you :) Many parents commented to me at how fantastic the basketball experience was for their child. Thank you!!!!
- Huge congrats to our grade 5/6 basketball players, who were amazing this weekend! They have shown so much growth it is amazing. Credit to our student's hard work and dedication.
- Our student government did a really great job planning out Pink Shirt Day! Thank you to our executive team and the Pink Shirt Day committee for your wonderful ideas. Our event helped promote the message of showing kindness and acceptance.
- We are hosting a Spellathon again this year on March 18th. The proceeds will go to our classroom readers. Big thank you to the Foundation for their support with this initiative!
- Check out our new school website - http://stmn.eics.ab.ca/ - we would love your feedback!
March 7 School Advisory Committee Meeting @ 7:00
March 15 Wendy Brook Music Festival
March 18 Spellathon
March 23 Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
March 24 PD Day - No School
Quote: "As Lent is the time for greater love, listen to Jesus' thirst...'Repent and believe' Jesus tells us. What are we to repent? Our indifference, our hardness of heart. What are we to believe? Jesus thirsts even now, in your heart and in the poor -- He knows your weakness. He wants only your love, wants only the chance to love you." -Blessed Teresa of Calcutta