- No Prayer Assembly
- Grade 6 PAT - Social Studies (last one)
- Grade 2 to sing at manor at 1:00 pm
- Prayer Assembly - 3S - Home Reading Final Awards
- Grade 3 Swim 11am
- Grade 1 Swim - PM
- Grade 1 - 3 swap in the morning
- Mood Movers
- Talent Show @ 1:30
- Grade 6 Farewell at 7:00 PM
- Intro to Kindergarten 9:30 - 11:00
- Mass at 9:00 a.m. - families and parents welcome
- Grade 1 - 3 Fun Day 1- 2:45
- Grade 6 Swim - 12:30 - 2:30
- Evidence of Learning Binders go Home
- Jump Rope Day!!!
- Grade 6 at Legislature
- Hot Dog Day
- Grade 1-3 Fun Swim in 10:30-12:00
Principal Blog Update: All I Really Need to Know, I Learned at St. Martin’s http://josephdumont.blogspot.ca/
- We will not have a prayer assembly on Monday June 27, but on Tuesday June 28th in the afternoon instead.
- We will send home Evidence of Learning Binders home on Friday!
- Report cards and letters about next year will go home on Tuesday June 28th.
- Please see the June Newsletter here - https://stmn.eics.ab.ca/parents/school-newsletters
- St. Martin’s is seeking information about next year for your child. If you are not planning to return to St. Martin’s next year, please let Mrs. Dubuc know at the office - 780-632-2266.
- If any families are looking for clothes or personal items, St. Martin’s Free store is now up and running. Please contact the school to donate or to come pick up some items. Thank you - Free Store - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLPCMNgTfxQ
June 28 Last Student Day of School!
June 28 Final Prayer Assembly at 1:15
Quote: “In some parts of the world, students are going to school every day. It's their normal life. But in other part of the world, we are starving for education... it's like a precious gift. It's like a diamond.” Malala Yousafzai